3 Question Blog 2/2

1. Recently I have completed a POGILs on Polyatomic atoms, Ionic compounds, and also Molecular compounds. I have also completed a foldable and a lab about the VSEPR model.

2. I have learned about naming molecular, ionic, and polyatomic compounds. Also i have learned about VSEPR. VSEPR stands for Valence Shell Electron Pair Repulsion theory. It means that since electrons repel each other they will be repulsed to the furthest possible distance away from one another within the limits of their bond. Unbounded electrons take up more space than bonded electrons.

3. To improve my learning I will continue to ask questions if I am having trouble understanding the material.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Question Blog 4/20/18

Exploring Measurement in the Food Industry