3 Question Blog 4/6/18

What have I completed lately?
-We have completed a lab on reaction rates, it involved four different experiments. We also completed a POGIL and a foldable on types of chemical reactions, balancing reactions, and notes on reactions and variables that affect rate of reaction.

What have I learned recently?
-Lately I have learned about the things that can cause a difference of reaction rates. Some of these include an increase in surface area, adding concentration to reactants, increasing the temperature, and adding a catalyst.

What will I do to further my learning?
-I will continue to ask questions in class when they arise and research things if I have further questions on the various subjects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Question Blog 4/20/18

3 Question Blog 2/2

Exploring Measurement in the Food Industry