3 Question Blog 4/20/18

What have I completed lately?
-I have completed worksheets and notes on endothermic and exothermic reactions, as well as a test, and a POGIL about Mole Ratios.

What have I learned recently?
-I have learned extensively about endothermic and exothermic reactions. Exothermic reactions release energy to make bonds (temperature increases), and in endothermic reactions enegry is absorbed and gained to break bonds (temperature decrease). I have also learned about Mole Ratios and what their purpose is when it comes to chemical reactions.

What will I do to further my learning?
-I will continue to ask questions in class, and be attentive in class. I will also study if I am struggling to grasp any concepts covered in class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Question Blog 2/2

Exploring Measurement in the Food Industry